We do not intentionally collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Where any such information is inadvertently collected, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe a child under thirteen (13) years of age has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
We collect certain information that you share with us, including:
- Personally Identifiable Information: "Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII" is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We may retain your Personally Identifiable Information as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. What specific Personally Identifiable Information we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personally Identifiable Information to us is your choice. Be aware, however, that if you choose not to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service.
- General Information: When you visit the Service, we may collect various categories of general non-Personally Identifiable Information ("General Information"). General Information includes browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service.
Registering for the Service or Creating an Account
If you register to use the Service or create an account we may collect Personally Identifiable Information including your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number and other information that you provide to us.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your Office Designs account.
Online Identification Tools
We may use your IP address to help identify and solve issues with our server and provide you with a better web browsing experience. We may use your IP address to identify you, your shopping cart and wish list and to collect General Information.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") or similar feature that signals to a website that a user does not want to have his or her online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. Thus, the Site may not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control, for example, to social media websites and websites operated by manufacturers of products we sell. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. The privacy practices of third-party websites are solely their responsibility.
How Your Personally Identifiable Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- send you promotional marketing material about Office Designs' company and partners;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- enforce Office Designs' agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
We may combine and/or link General Information with Personally Identifiable Information.
Information about customers is considered an asset of Office Designs and, as such, may be transferred to another company as part of a merger or acquisition.
We may use your General Information and Personally Identifiable Information that has been stripped of personally identifiable information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users ("Anonymized Data"). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for any other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data will not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers
Office Designs employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and other services. These third-party service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information needed to perform their functions but are contractually obligated not to use it for any other purpose.
The Site permits the submission of user-generated content, such as chat sessions and product reviews, generated by you and others users ("User Content").
You are solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. Any User Content or other material, information or ideas that you submit to or post or publish on the Site is non-confidential and non-proprietary. Office Designs may retain copies of User Content indefinitely.
By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant to Office Designs that: (i) your User Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right, any right of privacy or publicity of any third party or any applicable law, rule or regulation, (ii) you own or have the legal right to use and authorize Office Designs to use your User Content, including written consent to use of any product or the name, voice, likeness or any other applicable personal rights of each identifiable person featured or referenced in your User Content and (iii) your User Content does not violate Office Designs' Acceptable Use Policy.
The Service may from time to time offer publicly-accessible customer reviews. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personally Identifiable Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personally Identifiable Information.
Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
Accessing and Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information and Preferences
Modifying or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
Changing Your Subscription Preferences
If you tell us that you do not want us to use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you, Office Designs will respect your wishes. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences to receive or not to receive email or other communications from us by logging in to your account and indicating those preferences on the "My Account" section of our Service.
You may also instruct Office Designs to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. Office Designs may, however, continue to use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with Office Designs or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from Office Designs to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
Information for Visitors From California and Outside of the United States
California law permits individuals who provide Office Designs with Personally Identifiable Information and who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected on the Site is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site available to you agree to protect Personally Identifiable Information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Site, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. We do not store your credit card information. When you are on an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Alternatively, check the URL or address of the page. Secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with "https://" instead of "http://".
If you have any questions about security of the Site, please contact us.
Office Designs LLC
Attention: Legal Department
722 Landwehr Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Office Designs' Copyright Policy
This Copyright Policy describes Office Designs' policy of prohibiting any information or materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights from appearing on the Site.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for a copyright owner who believes that material appearing on the Internet infringes his, her or its rights under U.S. copyright law. Office Designs complies with the DMCA by responding to notices and counter-notices that meet the then-current DMCA requirements. Current DMCA requirements may be found at http://www.copyright.gov/.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you have a good faith belief that material appearing on the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Office Designs a written notification pursuant to the DMCA (a "DMCA Notice"). Your DMCA Notice should be sent to our Copyright Agent (identified below), contain all of the information listed below (and as further set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)) and request that the material be removed or that access to it be blocked. Your DMCA Notice must contain:
1. Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works on the Site; however, the representative list must contain sufficient detail for each of the copyrighted works so that we can identify them;
2. Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site that contains the material that you claim to be infringing your copyright. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to enable us to locate the alleged infringing material and comply with your request to remove or deny access to the material;
3. Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available);
4. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material on the Site as you have described in the DMCA Notice is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must submit any notification of an alleged copyright infringement to Office Designs' Copyright Agent by mail or email as set forth below:
Office Designs Copyright Agent
722 Landwehr Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: email@example.com (Re: "Office Designs DMCA Notice")
If you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA Notice will not be valid. Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys' fees, if you materially misrepresent that materials on the Site are infringing a copyright.
If you believe in good faith that your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification letter to Office Designs' Copyright Agent pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. To be an effective counter notification under the DMCA, your written correspondence must include substantially the following:
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or the federal district court for Northbrook, Illinois if your address is outside the United States;
3. A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the notification of alleged copyright infringement or the party's agent;
4. Your name, address and telephone number;
5. A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complaining party has been removed or disabled at the URL or web location and will no longer be shown or accessible; and
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
You may submit your counter notification to Office Designs' Copyright Agent by mail or email as set forth below:
Office Designs Copyright Agent
Attn: Legal Department
722 Landwehr Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please reference "Office Designs DMCA Notice")
Upon receipt of a counter notice, Office Designs' Copyright Agent may send a copy of it to the original complaining party informing that party that Office Designs may replace the removed content or cease disabling it. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against Office Designs, the removed content may be replaced or access to it restored by Office Designs.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA counter notification will not be valid. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees.
Send Us Your Suggestions
Customer feedback is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better. We want you to become a lifelong shopper with Office Designs.
Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to serve you. We guarantee your satisfaction. On most items, we offer a 30 day return policy. Please see our return policy for specific information.
Thank you for your business.
Office Designs LLC