Series 2 Chair by Steelcase, Black
Open Box. No product issues.
Series 2 Chair by Steelcase
Frame Color: Black Frame and Base
Back: Plastic Air Back
Arms: Height-Adjustable Arms
Headrest: No Headrest
Casters: Wheels for Carpet
Fans of the classic Series 1 Chair can rejoice - Steelcase has done it again! With updated ergonomic features and customization options, the Series 2 Chair is ready to get to work in your office or home.
The back of the Series 2 has a weight-activated tension mechanism that responds automatically as you sit and recline, with three adjustments for further comfort. An adaptive seat bolster conforms to your shape, while the flexible seat edge makes room for easy movement and adjustment. Additionally, the height-adjustable lumbar, responsive back tension, 4D adjustable arms, and adaptive seat bolstering ensure continuous comfort and ergonomic support.
The Series 2 Chair is a high-performance task chair with a wide range of customizable options, making it easy to match any users style and preferences. Most importantly, it's at a more attainable price than some of the competition, without sacrificing any of the quality.
- Tilt mechanism is weight-activated, with the seat and back working in harmony to keep your body fully supported while reclining
- Pliable foam seat conforms to the body, giving pressure-free comfort
- Air LiveBack mesh flexes in two dimensions, supporting each part of the spine for responsive comfort
Overall Dimensions: 23" W x 23" D x 31.5" H
Product Weight: 65 lbs.
Seat Height: 23.5 - 33.7"
Seat Depth: 14.5 - 17.25"
Seat Depth Adjustability: 2.75"
Back Height: 22.5"
Back Width: 18.8"
Assembly is required.
Frame and Base Colors
- Sterling Dark (custom)
- Sterling Dark (custom)
- Polished Aluminum (custom)
- Plastic Air Back: most breathable and can come in multiple fun colors
- 3D Microknit: adds a layer of fabric that is see through over the plastic back. It adds a softness and cushion that makes the chair a bit more cozy
- Fully Upholstered (custom)
- Quilted Upholstery (custom)
- Armless (custom)
- 4-Way Adjustable
- Carpet Casters
- Hard Floor Casters
- Glides (custom)
- Optional Headrest
- Optional Coat Hanger
For any questions about custom configurations or possibilities, please contact our sales team in the chat or call (877) 977-0989!
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.