Stressless Magic Chair Medium with Power Base by Ekornes
Call for special pricing! (877) 977-0989
Open Box. No product issues.
Upholstery|Cream Batick Leather
Contemporary in style and old-world in quality, the Stressless Magic Chair features a center crease that creates a natural sitting pocket. The softness and support of chair work together to cushion and cradle you, and when you're seated in the chair an elegantly engineered system keeps your body perfectly balanced - almost like you're floating on air. Perfect for an afternoon snooze or watching television, the Stressless Magic Recliner does all the work for you, with the only adjustment being the angle of the headrest.
The recline function (the Glide System) reacts to shifts in your body weight. This means you never have to hold tension in your body, like you would in many other recliners. Your head, neck, and shoulders are supported well by the Stressless Magic Chair's headrest. The headrest moves with the chair to keep your head supported in a reading position with your neck muscles relaxed. As an alternative, you can drop the headrest if you'd like to lie almost fully flat. The Plus system within the chair controls lumbar region support, so that whenever you need it, the chair moves to support your lower back. And all that's not even getting into the way the chair looks! It's refined-looking, like it belongs in the home of someone who appreciates the finer things - like you do.
The Bottom Line:
With a striking combination of comfort, function, and balanced good looks, the medium Stressless Magic Chair is the direct result of more than 35 years of refining what Ekornes has preached all along. Slightly contemporary in its overall design, the wood frame and plush upholstery are reminders of the Stressless Magic Chair's luxurious quality.
Ekornes introduced the Stressless chair in 1971, meticulously developing and designing the chair to provide your body with the ultimate in comfort and support while sitting upright or reclined. This revolutionary design has made Stressless the ultimate recliner for the past 35 years.
- Stressless Glide System: allows you to adjust the glide setting so you can automatically shift to any seating position by simply using your body weight.
- Plus System: automatically provides correct support for your head and lumbar area in all positions. The lower back support adjusts in parallel with the headrest, so you can enjoy perfect support, whether you are sitting in an upright or reclining position.
- ErgoAdapt: seat tilts down automatically the moment you sit down, providing the most comfortable sitting angle. If you prefer to lie down, the seat elevates to the completely flat position.
- Upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric
- Cushioned with two layers of foam
- Glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel
- Strong, high-quality bent plywood base swivels and provides excellent stability
Stressless recliners and sofas have been synonymous with comfort since the company's inception in 1971. Known as the "Innovators of Comfort" - Stressless' designers and engineers have succeeded in creating a recline system that provides seamless support from your knees to your head regardless of how you're sitting. The Stressless glide system - a reclining mechanism hidden beneath the chair's plush, inviting exterior, permits freedom of movement without ever giving up lumbar, head and leg support. Combined with matching ottomans, and available in numerous sizes to accommodate, Ekornes Stressless chairs and sofas will be the most relaxing recliners you've ever experienced.
Materials: Leather upholstery, laminated European beech base, steel recline mechanism
Overall: 40.25"-44"H x 32.3" W x 30.7" D
Ottoman: 17" h x 21.75" w x 22" d
Seat Height: 18"
A corrected aniline-dyed, pigmented and grain-embossed upholstery leather, which has had most of its natural marks removed. The protective layer of lacquer allows spills to be easily removed. Easy to clean and attractively priced, Batick is a popular choice for those who want a more resilient leather.